Instead of the traditional newsletter, Knox County 4-H has decided to use a blog format to keep volunteers and families apprised of things happening at the county, state, and national level with 4-H.
The blog is made up of:
- Jana and Andrea's contact information
- 4-H Updates (updated weekly with new information)
- 4-H Tentative Calendar (updated weekly)
- 2020 Project Requirements Pages
- Junior Fair Updates
- Connecting to our Facebook, OSU Extension Website, and Knox County Agriculture News
If you would like to subscribe and receive weekly email updates on the new information added, please link to our blog and use the picture below as instructions.