2020 Knox County Fair- Please note the sale date!
July 25-August 1, 2020
Total Sales (so far 8/7/2020) $574,419.08
Sale Day is Saturday August 1 < click for Sales Brochure
In the Livestock Summary you will find requirements for Market/Breeding Animal requirements, Quality Assurance Dates/Info, Entry Information, Judging/Skillathon dates as well as Animal/Health requirements and more!
Quality Assurance Dates:
Livestock Quality Assurance
Livestock QA will be offered by Zoom on the following dates:
- Thursday, April 30 – 3 p.m.
- Saturday, May 2 – 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 6 – 6 p.m.
- Monday, May 11 – 4 p.m.
- Friday, May 15 – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 19 – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, May 23 – 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 27 – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 2 – 6 p.m.
- Thursday, June 11 – 2 p.m.
Youth members will need to access the following survey: https://go.osu.edu/knoxcolivestockqareg to sign up for the session they would like. Each session will be limited to 40 members.
Livestock Quality Assurance Test Out
This option will be available to youth exhibitors (non-equine) 15 years old and older as of January 1. It will be offered during a Zoom session that will be hosted through OSU. The test out dates will be:
- Monday, June 1 – 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 3 – 3 p.m.
- Saturday, June 6 – 10 a.m.
- Saturday, June 6 – 2 p.m.
Youth members will need to access the following survey: https://go.osu.edu/knoxcoqatestout to sign up for the session they would like. Each session will be limited to 16 members.
Horse Quality Assurance
All members attending the Knox County Junior Fair with their horse and/or other species will need to complete at least one Quality Assurance session for 2020 in order to be eligible to show at the fair this year (plus other criteria).
- 1st Year horse exhibitors with only a horse will need to complete a Horse QA session
- 1st Year horse exhibitors with a horse and a market animal will need to complete a Horse QA session and a Livestock QA session
- Youth will only a horse (2nd year+) will need to a complete a Horse QA session
- Youth will a horse (2nd year+) and a market animal will need to complete a Livestock QA session
Horse Quality Assurance – test out for horse exhibitors 15 years old and older has been postponed until 2021
Horse QA will be offered by Zoom on the following dates:
- Wednesday, April 29 – 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 5 – 5 p.m.
- Friday, May 8 – 4 p.m.
- Monday, May 11 – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, May 16 – 10 a.m.
- Thursday, May 21 – 6 p.m.
Please check back for entry information!
2019 Junior Fair Sale of Champions
Thank you WNZR for the video