2020 Knox County Fair
July 25-August 1, 2020
2020 Knox County Junior Fair Livestock Summary <here>
In the Livestock Summary you will find requirements for Market/Breeding Animal requirements, Quality Assurance Dates/Info, Entry Information, Judging/Skillathon dates as well as Animal/Health requirements and more!
2020 Market Animal Checklist <here>
2020 Breeding Animal Checklist <here>
Quality Assurance Dates:
Quality Assurance is still going to be a requirement for junior exhibition in 2020 per the Ohio Department of Agriculture (ODA). Knox County has extended the training deadline to complete this from June 1 to July 1. So here is our plan:
- The two Quality Assurance sessions for April have been cancelled.
- We will (hopefully) be able to still hold our two sessions scheduled in May: May 7 at Mount Vernon High School and May 14 at Danville High School.
- We are planning on scheduling one or two sessions in June. Those dates will be announced at a later time.
- Quality Assurance test-out will continued to be offered during all sessions that are face-to-face (May and June).
- For 2020 ONLY, ODA has allowed livestock exhibitors (ages 8-19) to utilize the YQCA online training modules to fulfill the requirements of Quality Assurance.
- There is a cost ($12) to each exhibitor that would like to utilize this option in order to complete their certification. It is payable online by credit card after the member has successfully completed the training and test.
- In order to gain access, please email Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org for her to send the instructions on how to log on and complete this process.
- After completion, another email to Andrea will be required with the certification number in order for her to mark your Quality Assurance as complete for 2020.
- This will only count for 2020 and there is no multi-year test-out option.
Lamb and Goat Scrapies Information <here>
First Knox National Bank Direct Deposit Form <here>
Please check back for entry information!
2019 Junior Fair Sale of Champions
Thank you WNZR for the video